- Rube Goldberg Camp – $40 each session
Rube Goldberg camp is a one day camp for 9-14 year olds that will get participants to think outside the box and intentionally over complicate a simple task. Participants will start by looking at simple machines and where they are used in everyday life and then progress to solving a problem through unconventional means that requires teamwork, crazy ideas, and willingness to fail and succeed through the trial and error process.
- June 17 – 9-11 yr old - Camp Registration and Wait List Full
- June 18 – 12-14 yr old, 9AM-3PM
- Explore Engineering! – $20 each session, June 21 (two identical sessions) - Half day camp for 6-9 year olds. Explore Engineering! camp gives participants a chance to learn about basic engineering & science concepts through some fun, hands-on activities!
- Session 1: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Session 2: 12:30PM – 3:30PM
- Girls Only Camp – $40 each session, June 28, 9AM-3PM - A one day camp designed just for girls ages 8-10 & 11-14. Participants will get the chance to visit research labs at Iowa State, do hands-on engineering and science activities and learn how they can become the engineers of the future.
- STEM Camp – $40, June 24, 9AM-3PM - Camp Registration and Wait List Full - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math camp for 9-12 year olds. Participants will get to check out interesting STEM activities and learn how to apply those skills to the real world. STEM Camp includes activities from several colleges at Iowa State University!
- Engineering Kids Camp at the Putnam Museum – If you’re in the Quad Cities area, you might also be interested in the Engineering Kids Day Camps at the Putnam Museum. You can learn more on the Putnam Museum’s website. The ISEK camp staff will be on site to help facilitate this camp from July 22-26!
ISEK Camp Registration is Open! Check out our Camp page for more details.