Applications are now open!
Science Ambassador Scholarship is a full-ride tuition scholarship for a woman seeking an undergraduate degree in science, engineering, technology, or math. Applications close December 11th, 2016 at midnight central time.
To apply, submit a three–minute video of yourself explaining a topic in science you are passionate about.
- Deliver a mini lecture, not a personal statement, as if you are teaching or lecturing an audience.
- Don’t spend lots of time introducing yourself—just jump right into your topic.
- Your video should be three minutes, no longer.
- You can discuss any topic in science you like, not necessarily your field of study.
- Upload the video to YouTube, and make sure the video is set to public.
Visit scienceambassadorscholarship.org to apply.