ISEK Kids Club
Here are all of our favorite STEM related websites, activities, and links for you to enjoy! Try a few, or test out all of them! We know you’ll have a great time!
Learn more about all different fields of science and have fun doing it!
Join others around the world and be apart of the Design Squad! Learn more about a range of different scientific topics, design products to solve problems and learn to build all kinds of cool gadgets.
Test your mind and creativity with these fun engineering games.
Learn all about Science and engineering careers through games and experiments. Requires making a free account.
Build a bridge, learn about energy flow and even design a roller coaster.
Want to learn how to program a computer? Learn more about computer science with these interactive activities. Requires making a free account.
Learn how to code with these fun activities! Requires making a free account.
Build your engineering and science skills. Explore the patches page and find tons of interactive activities to enjoy.
Check out some fun games from NASA.
- Fun and engaging STEM-related lesson plans.
- What is an Engineer?
- The following video tells you more about what it means to be an engineer.
- The Engineering Process
- Learn more about the engineering process and how it helps future innovators be more successful.
- NASA for Kids
- How do the engineers at NASA make their innovative creations?
- Chromatography Experiment
- Have some fun with this colorful and informative experiment.
- Summer Chalk Rockets
- Learn how to make some chalk rockets to make your sidewalks look super colorful!
- Homemade Rock Candy
- Make some homemade candy that looks just like a rock.
- Science of Making Chocolate
- Do you love chocolate? Have you ever thought of how it is made or the science behind its creation?
- Famous Black Engineers
- Learn about some famous black engineers.
- 12 Awesome Jobs for People that Love Science
- Do you love science? These jobs are for you!
Is a link not working? Have an idea for another cool activity or link? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!